Brand New from American Muscle 1/18th scale. AMM 1174.
1969 HEMI DODGE CHARGER R/T!! Red on Red 4 speed car!!
- In the mid-1960s, the Chrysler Corporation’s Dodge division began developing a mid-sized car to fall between a sporty two seater and full-size luxury. The result was the Dodge Charger. Sales were steady and styling was popular, but by 1969, Dodge had created a masterpiece that would stand the test of time in both the eyes of the consumer and as a pop culture icon. A decade later, with the help of Hollywood, and 147 television episodes, a 1969 Dodge Charger sped around the dirt roads of the south making it a household name. The 1969 Dodge Charger remains near the top of list of quintessential American muscle cars.
- Auto World has replicated an unusual color combination rarely seen on actual vehicles. This Dodge Charger is painted factory-matched R4 Red with a matching red interior. This color combo was allowed by the factory, but not recommended since it required the V08 waiver. This vehicle also features our recently-tooled raised R/T emblem on the rear fender.Features:
- Brand new 1/18 scale diecast car model of 1969 Dodge Charger R/T Charger Red with Red Interior "Class of 1969" Series.
- Brand new box.
- Real rubber tires.
- Steerable wheels.
- Has opening hood, doors and trunk.
- Made of diecast with some plastic parts.
- Detailed interior, exterior, engine compartment.
- Dimensions approximately L-11.5, W-4.5, H-3 inches.
AUTO WORLD HAS BEEN PRODUCING LARGE SCALE REPLICAS FOR MANY, MANY YEARS WITH MILLIONS OF SATISFIED CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE. AUTO WORLD PRODUCTS ARE SOMETHING YOU CAN TRUST TO BE EXCELLENT IN QUALITY.
All orders are professionally packaged. Please note than on all orders shipping outside the U.S. we only ship with the U.S. Postal Service. For the best in NHRA related memorabilia come check us out at WWW.GROUNDPOUNDIN.COM 480-983-3838. Please don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of what's going on in the motorsports memorabilia world!!