Tom McEwen’s 1972 rear engine rail dragster was as fast as it was beautiful. Now, for the first time ever, it’s available as a super detailed 1/25 scale kit and MPC’s got it! Special new parts have been tooled to make this car as accurate and authentic as possible: new side wing air deflectors, primary wing strut supports, injector hat and spoked wheels. The all-new decal sheet features detailed markings that replicate the 1:1 car in glorious full color. It’s even got padprinted drag slicks for dynamite detail. This classic-styled MPC drag kit packaging has this exciting new kit tripping the staged light! Look out Snake, the Mongoose has arrived! Only from MPC.
• 1/25 scale, skill level 2, paint & cement required
• Molded in metallic blue
• Newly-tooled parts: side wings, support struts, injector hat and more
• Factory pre-lettered drag slicks
• Many gleaming chrome parts
• Beautiful authentic decal graphics
• Attractive vintage packaging
• Mongoose approved!
All orders are professionally packaged. Please note than on all orders shipping outside the U.S. we only ship with the U.S. Postal Service. For the best in NHRA related memorabilia come check us out at WWW.GROUNDPOUNDIN.COM 480-983-3838.
top of page
bottom of page