1970 Baldwin Motion Camaro is a 1/18 scale diecast model replica. It comes in dark green and features an openable hood, doors and trunk, steerable front wheels, and detailed engine, accurate interior, chassis and trunk. It's a great model for any race car collection, and perfect for unwavering Chevrolet connoisseurs!
- AMM1079 Auto World American Muscle - 1970 Baldwin Motion Camaro Hard Top
- 1:18 scale diecast collectible model car
- This Chevrolet Camaro is a 10"L x 4"W x 3"H die-cast metal car
- openable hood, doors and trunk, steerable front wheels, and detailed engine, accurate interior, chassis and trunk
- Auto World
- Dark Green
- Individually packed in a window box
- Box size: 13.25"L x 6.1"W x 5"H
- Steerable Front Wheels
- Opening Doors & Hood
- Detailed 454 Engine
- Historically Accurate Replica
- Accurate Interior, Chassis and Trunk
- Heavyweight Die-Cast Metal
Baldwin Motion was a name synonymous with raw horsepower and supercar performance between 1967 and 1974. Joel Rosen, the owner of Motion Performance, Inc. was on a mission to push Bowties to their limits. Motion Performance partnered with B aldwin Chevrolet to modify and market the fastest quarter-milers available under the Chevy name.
This is a replica of a well-known 1970 1/2 Phase III 454 Camaro featured in the February 2009 issue of Super Chevy Magazine. This Camaro was actually once in the personal collection of Joel Rosen. Supercar Specialties in Portland, Michigan aided by Mr. Rosen completed a total nut-and-bolt restoration to this car. All orders are professionally packaged. Please note than on all orders shipping outside the U.S. we only ship with the U.S. Postal Service. For the best in NHRA related memorabilia come check us out at WWW.GROUNDPOUNDIN.COM 480-983-3838. Please don't forget to sign up for our newsletter to stay on top of what's going on in the motorsports memorabilia world!!